Oh yes, you Dukan! (Say it aloud, for maximum effect.)
* * * * *
1 8 oz package fat free cream cheese softened
1/3 cup sugar substitute
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
1 tsp lemon zest optional
Preheat your oven to 350.
Line your 6 hole muffin tin with metal liners, or use ramekins etc.
Cream the cheese and sugar together, then add the extract, egg and the zest. Thoroughly mix.
Spoon evenly into the six cups. Bake for 20 minutes, until set.
Allow to cool, leaving the cheese cakes in the muffin tin. Cover with plastic wrap then, pop them in the fridge to chill.
Once they have been chilled you may remove them from the tin and store them in the fridge in a plastic container.
Serve with Iced Coffee.
BTW, I've lost 3 lbs in a week with Dukan. That's equivalent to a small bag of real sugar! Go me!
1. This is suitable for all phases of the Dukan Diet!
2. Please ignore the Nilla Wafer cookie crust. I made some to share with others, hence the crust in a few of them. I simply crushed a few cookies with a spoon and sprinkled it into the bottom of each tin before pouring the batter. Omit this, unless you want it for your Celebration meal.
3. Feel free to double the recipe and make 12 and share with more friends.
4. I used Ideal Sugar substitute, which has no after taste. I made Beef Teriyaki with it and it flew past two teen aged boys without a twitch. Yes, it is that good.
5. And yes, you can use regular cream cheese and sugar if you want, which was the foundation for the tweaked recipe.