After a full month on the Dukan Diet I must stay that I am truly impressed with the plan and I'm dropping an average of 1.2 lbs a week.
To date, I've lost a total of 7 1/2 lbs and
1/2 inch around my neck
2 inches on each arm
2.5 inches around my ribs
2 inches around my bust
2 inches around my waist
1.5 inches around my abs
3 inches around my hips
1/2 inch on each thigh.
I've noticed that in the puffy-ness in my feet, hands and bust have completely disappeared. I woke up a week ago and slipped on my shoes and they were loose.
My watch band is spinning around my wrist. People are noticing that I'm looking better, my clothes are becoming looser and inquiring minds what to know what sets this diet apart from the rest.
Well, I'll be happy to share.
1. All you do is simply eat pure proteins (PP) one day and then next proteins and veggies (PV). It's that easy. My pure protein days are Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
2. Cheesecake made with Ideal sugar can be consumed on both PP and PV days. Any diet that permits cheesecake gets five gold stars in my book.
3. I'm not eating funny or fake foods, drowning in sugary diet drinks, or taking any wacky diet pills or potions. I'm eating real food, not processed garbage. You could call this the "Real Food Diet" or "Let's Eat the way God Intended".
4. I do not feel deprived. I made chocolate syrup the other day that I drizzled on my cheesecake. I found a recipe for hot coco and loved that too. Besides there are so many great meats, cheese and dairy products and crisp veggies to eat that I just don't miss the junk.
5. I can have all the herbal or black tea or coffee that I want, with or without milk and Ideal sugar.
6. I can eat as much food as I want and in fact the more you eat the more fat you burn.
7. I do not have to count calories, points or portion control any meal or snacks. The minute I feel a twinge of hunger I go rummaging for something good to eat.
8. I do not have to exercise, though Dr. Dukan encourages people to take a 20 minute walk each day. So I walk to my husband's office, get a quick kiss and a drink of water, then return back home for a total of two miles each day. I do take one day off in every seven days.
9. I do not feel like I have to work hard at this. I just eat healthy, take a walk and drink my water.
10. My sense of well being has improved tremendously.
And there it is. This diet works.
What more could a person want?